- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 2 pounds seedless purple grapes
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 8-ounce container sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
Wash the grapes and dry thoroughly with paper towels. Put the dry grapes in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, stir the cream cheese until it is smooth. Add the sour cream, granulated sugar, and vanilla. Mix well. Pour this mixture over the grapes and toss together until all grapes are coated. Pour the grapes into a 9 x 12-inch pan. Refrigerate overnight.
Just before serving, sprinkle with the brown sugar and pecans.