- 3 cups water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 3 cups cauliflowerets
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 3/4 cup toasted Georgia pecan halves
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and finely diced
- 1/4 cup chopped chives or green onion
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons prepared vinaigrette
Combine water, curry powder, salt, and turmeric; heat to boiling. Add cauliflowerets, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Drain and cool to room temperature.
In large mixing bowl, combine salad greens, pecans, tomato, and chives. Toss with 1/4 cup vinaigrette. Divide salad mixture among serving plates. Toss cauliflower with remaining 2 tablespoons vinaigrette, and arrange on top of each salad. Serve.
Nutrition information per serving—calories: 299; protein: 5g; carbs: 18g; saturated fat: 2g; monounsaturated fat: 11g; polyunsaturated fat: 9g; cholesterol: 0; fiber: 6g; sodium: 464mg.