- Country Salad
- Mixed seasonal greens
- Coach Farm Cheese Buttons
- Granny Smith apples
- 3/4 cup chopped Georgia pecans
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard (Grey Poupon Dijon)
- 1/4 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1/4 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- Coarse or Kosher salt to taste
- Goat Cheese Fondue
- 4-oz. soft goat cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy sweet cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- Coarse or Kosher salt and pepper to taste
Combine all oils and vinegars in a bowl and mix thoroughly, Add seasonings, pecans and mix again.
Goat Cheese Fondue
Combine cheese and cream in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over low heat, whisking to combine. Add butter and whisk together. Season with salt, pepper and cumin and stir in chives.
Pour over goat cheese buttons. Top buttons with sliced apples and serve along side the dressed salad with toast.