- 3 cups medium-diced seedless watermelon
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and medium-diced
- 1 mango, peeled and medium-diced
- 1/2 cup blueberries, preferably small wild ones
- 2 kiwi, peeled and medium-diced
- 6-oz. vanilla yogurt (custard-style)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2/3 cup Georgia pecan halves, toasted
Combine 2 cups watermelon, apple, mango, blueberries, and 1 kiwi.
In blender, combine remaining 1 cup watermelon, 1 kiwi, the yogurt, and honey; puree until of dressing consistency.
Just before serving, set aside 18 pecan halves for garnish.
Chop remaining pecans and stir into fruit mixture.
Spoon dressing onto each plate, mound fruit confetti in center and garnish with reserved pecan halves.
Nutrition information per serving: calories: 194 ; protein: 3g ; carbs: 28g ; saturated fat: 1g ; monounsaturated fat: 5g ; polyunsaturated fat: 2g ; cholesterol: 1mg ; fiber: 3g ; sodium: 23mg.