- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Generous pinch of salt
- 1 cup Georgia pecans, finely chopped
- 1 one-pound box 10X confectioners sugar
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Combine all ingredients except confectioners sugar.
Mix with hands and roll into bite-size balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
Remove from pan and roll each ball in confectioners sugar.
Store in airtight container in refrigerator or freezer.