- Preheat oven 375 F. Coat deep dish pie plate or cast-iron skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In nonstick pot, heat oil and sautee onion 5 minutes.
- Add flour, stirring 1 minute. Gradually add milk and broth. Bring to boil, reduce heat and cook, stirring 3-5 minutes or until thickened.
- Add mixed vegetables and ham. Remove from heat, transfer to pie plate.
- Press rolls together to form 2 squares. Sprinkle pecans on each square and top with another square. Roll dough to form circle, pressing pecans into dough to fit over pie plate. Lay pecan crust on top pie plate. Bake 20-25 minutes or until crust is brown.
Nutritional information per serving:
Protein (g) 16
Carbohydrate (g) 35
Fat (g) 16
Calories from Fat (%) 43
Saturated Fat (g) 4
Dietary Fiber (g) 4
Sugars (g) 8
Cholesterol (mg) 21
Sodium (mg) 1016
Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 vegetable, 2 lean meat, 1 fat